Whats new in PerfectLum
win: 3.9.838 (2017.02.03) mac: 3.9.837 (2017.02.03)
- Major DIN 6868-157 update
- AAPM-TG18 update
- DELL UP3017 display support added
- Beacon C81W+ , Beacon C42W+ displays support added
- WIDE CX20p, CX20n, MX20s, CX30p, CX30n, MX30s, MX30n, CX50n, MX50p, MX50s, MX50t, MX50n, CW60, MW100 displays support added
- Support of Gossen sensor improved
Version 3.9.538 (2016.07.05)
- DIN 6868-157 update implemented
- NYC PDM regulation implemented
- QA GUI is improved, now the Acceptance and Constancy tests can be performed faster
- Calibration and ICC profiling improvement on MacOS
- Dell UP3216Q, UP2715K Ultrasharp displays (internal calibration) support added
- Improved DDC/CI support on Intel HD graphic cards
- Spyder 5 sensor support added
- LxPlus sensor on MacOS X
- Windows 8/10 HighDPI mode support enhancement
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan support enhanced
- Spanish language added
- Lots of GUI improvements and small bugs fixed
Version 3.9.183 (2015.05.18)
- Display ICC profiling brought to another level of quality
- DIN 6868-157 implemented and improved
- ACR regulation (Technical Standard for Electronic Practice of Medical Imaging) implemented
- Overall quality of the QA system is significantly enhanced
- The “Import Acceptance Values” tool optimized and greatly improved
- Different small adjustments have been made to the SW in order to improve its performance
Version 3.8.418 (2014.10.30)
- Overall quality of all Acceptance Tests improved.
- Contrast automatic stabilisation added.
- Calibration stability improved.
- Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10 compatibility added.
- Calibration Conformance, White Level Conformance and Uniformity Conformance are now free to use features, no license required.
- Added color test pattern to Display Test Pattern Tool.
- Measure Color tool now has an option to measure illuminance in Lux (for supported measurement devices).
Version 3.8 (2014.08.22)
- NY PDM regulation integrated.
- Quality of graphic card calibration on mac is majorly improved.
- BT.1886 calibration type added.
- Pehamed CD LUX / Pehamed CD LxPlus support improved.
- Dell UP2414Q, UP3214Q Ultrasharp displays (internal calibration) support added.
- DIVA RAP2005SM, GUP2103, GUP2105 support added.
- Windows 8.1 compatibility added.
- Mac OSX 10.9.4 compatibility added.
- Task scheduling improved - performed tasks are now automatically deleted.
- Updated all 6 languages.
- Calibration and QA reports are improved.
Version 3.7 (2013.11.28)
- Overall stability of DIN 6868-57 and DIN 6868-157 improved.
- Background calibration with Olorin and Lumimed displays implemented - now you can calibrate your displays without interrupting your workflow.
- Create ICC Profile improved.
- Sony LMD-DM20C, LMD-DM20 displays support added.
- Lots of small GUI changes, fixes and optimization.
- Possibility to disable notifications for a task by choosing “Never” in the reminder removed.
- Working with reports improved - you can now open lots of reports at a time.
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) compatibility added.
- Auto backup now creates new files for each day/week/month (depends which interval is chosen).
- Lutloader stability and security improved.
- French language added.
Version 3.6 (2013.06.11)
- User-friendlier daily tests: 1 step daily tests now passed with 1 mouse click.
- Display warm up time after ambient light and/or illumination measurements reduced from 1 min to 20 seconds.
- For 'manual acceptance test' sensor information is now saved and always shows last entered sensor data.
- Initial questions in DIN 6868-57 and DIN 6868-157 reorganized.
- Gamut calibration integrated.
- Color calibration improved.
- ICC profile creation improved.
- Display report improved, more details and optimization added .
- Display test patterns can be changed by arrow keys while viewing.
- Minolta CS200 sensor support added.
- JETI specbos 1001, 2001, 2101, 4001 sensor support added.
- Power management of older Dell displays corrected
Version 3.5 (2013.04.12)
- Editing of QA tasks now possible - now it’s possible to reschedule QA constancy tasks.
- User-friendly and much easier to pass QA tests (combined daily constancy tests, reuse of last entered/selected data, no report for daily tasks).
- Possibility to add comments (which will appear in reports) for failed steps implemented.
- Improved white level calibration.
- Improved color calibration.
- Improved ICC profile creation.
- Lots of GUI fixes and improvements.
- Preferences GUI improved - sensor information is now automatically detected.
- Only supported functions of display shown in preferences.
- User specified logos for reports - you can add your logo to be displayed in reports.
- Gossen sensor support added.
- Dell Ultrasharp line support added (internal calibration): Dell U3011, Dell U2413, Dell U2713H, Dell U2414.
- New Olorin displays support added.
- Dell U3011 support improved.
- Support of some displays with non-standard DDC/CI packages.
- Matrox M series native support added.
- NVIDIA native support improved.
- Display report improved.
- Display consistency graphs improved to show all displays in one window.
- Possibility to exclude reports from display report added (right-click with a mouse on any history entry).
- More statistics, reports and data sent to PerfectLum Remote server.
- Hardware display switch off for more accurate ambient light measurements.
- DDC/CI support enhanced.
- Improved overall stability of software.
- Improved stability of PerfectLum and “PerfectLum Helper” communication.
- Possibility to disable notifications for a task by choosing “Never” in the reminder added.
Version 3.0.1221 (~2012.12.10)
- BT.709 calibration type added.
- Improved mac calibration speed and quality.
- Added Matrox Xenia Pro support added.
- Added Nvidia DDC/CI native support added.
- Added ATI DDC/CI native support added.
- Added i1 Display Pro sensor support added.
- Improved overall stability of software.
- Improved sensor support.
Version 3.0.1110 01.08.2012
- Color calibration quality improved.
- Calibration speed increased.
- Support of internal calibration for Dell U3011 added.
- Enhanced DDC/CI support for various displays.
- Black Level Calibration feature added - now it is possible to calibrate not only white but also black level of the display automatically.
- Possibility to create displays ICC profiles (v4 profiles with 3D CLUT) added.
- New DIN 6868-157 regulation integrated.
- Help buttons for all regulations added - now visual tests are more understandable and easier to pass.
- Improved reports and graphs quality.
- Improved history entries - now the titles correspond to selected calibration settings.
- More help buttons added to preferences.
- Lots of small fixes.
- 3D Gamut Viewer tool implemented - now profiles can be visually checked and compared.
- Possibility to view calibration effect in Display Test Pattern tool added - now it is possible to view a test pattern with applied/removed calibration.